Marketing and Communications
The Office of Marketing and Communications serves as a resource for the entire MassArt community. It is responsible for advancing and protecting the college's reputation. The office:
- sets the strategic direction for the college's integrated marketing program;
- advises other units on effective marketing and communication tactics;
- coordinates all media relations on behalf of the college;
- oversees development and maintenance of web content;
- provides editorial oversight for college publications;
- establishes and maintains editorial and design standards; and,
- facilitates college-wide communication with faculty, students, and staff.
If you are in need of assistance with marketing and communications for your area, please call the Office of Marketing and Communications at (617) 879-7066 or contact a staff member directly.