Receiving an individual room selection number :
- Every eligible student who applies for the housing lottery by the application deadline will receive an individual room selection number, assigned randomly by a computer program.
- Make sure you know which Individual lottery you are a part of; there are two groups:
- Current on campus first time college / foundation transfer students
- Current upper class students (Sophomore and Junior students) and/or off campus first time college / foundation transfer students
- Individual room selection numbers will be emailed to each applicant on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. - UPDATED
- The number a student receives will indicate the student's order for selecting a room at the individual room selection night.
- All students who want housing for 2013-2014 academic year must apply for individual housing. The group housing lottery is optional. More information about the group lottery may be found here.
INDIVIDUAL ROOM SELECTION
Student must turn in their $240 nonrefundable housing deposit at the appropriate room selection night on either March 26th or March 28th. If you do not have your deposit or deposit receipt at room selection, you will not be allowed to choose a room. If you are unable to attend on this night, you will need to arrange a proxy to stand in for you.