International Travel Courses
Consider MassArt's exciting lineup of international travel courses. You'll join a group of globally inspired artists and designers led by MassArt faculty experts on a once-in-a-lifetime travel experience.
- Three-credit elective courses open to all majors, including first year students.
- In addition to the travel component, course meetings are held throughout the semester.
- Financial Aid awards and/or loans may be applied.
- Several need-based, half-scholarships awarded per program to be applied to the travel course fee (based on FAFSA information)
- For instructions on applying and navigating Studio Abroad, click here.
2013-2014 Travel Courses
Winter Break Travel
VIETNAM: Arts and Culture of Vietnam (Dec 31, 2013 -Jan 15, 2014*)
Spring 2014 Course with Spring Break Travel (please click on course name below for link to information and application)
Spring 2014 Course with Summer Break Travel (please click on course name below for link to information and application)
*Dates subject to change.