Teaching with Technology
A MassArt IT/Library Service for Faculty
The Teaching with Technology Collaborative (TTC) is a one-stop resource for faculty. Its aim is to help faculty identify and effectively use technology resources for teaching.
The TTC meets with faculty members who are interested in incorporating technology in their instruction. We listen to their needs, suggest web-based or software solutions, and familiarize them with any recommended technologies. Some of the members of our group can even build tools for various pedagogical purposes.
Following the initial consultation, the TTC offers a basic level of support for the technology resources we have identified so that faculty can feel comfortable using them. Follow-up support is either provided by members of the TTC group with expertise in given areas of instructional technology or by referral to others on campus. Faculty participants in TTC are encouraged to share what they've learned with one another.
The TTC encourages faculty who are interested in participating in the fall 2012 semester to contact Greg Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The members of the TTC team are:
- Matthew Burfeind, IT, Deputy Chief Information Officer
- Hu Hohn, IT, Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Caitlin Pereira, Library, Visual Resources
- Gabrielle Reed, Library, Access Services
- Greg Wallace, Library, Reference/Instruction, Faculty Liaison for TTC
- Fred Wolflink, IT, Technology for Teaching and Learning