How We Can Help
- Search the Technology Knowledge Base
- Call the help line at 617-879-7888 (dial extension 7888 on campus)
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a request at footprints.massart.edu
The Technology department offers a range of services for faculty, staff, and students, including the following:
- Resources, including tutorials, handouts, and information about best practices in computing.
- Consultation with academic specialists to help you flesh out ideas, make informed decisions, and develop interactive course materials.
- Training in the "essentials" for faculty, staff, and students, including online, self-paced software training.
- Support for email, telephone, and networked services.
- Hardware troubleshooting for offices and classrooms on campus.