Current daVinci Status:
Current Registration Status:
- Online Registration is now closed. The Add/Drop period runs from 9/4-9/18. Add/Drop forms are available in the Registrar's Office.
- Graduate and Certificate students should contact the Grad/Cert Records Administrator, Jackie Knight, for specific registration policies and deadlines for the Summer and Fall 2014 terms.
If you are unable to Log-In to daVinci, please contact Tech Central at 617-879-7888 or visit the Tech Central Office on the 3rd floor of the Tower Building
- If you have any questions regarding daVinci please email email@example.com
- Using daVinci--An Introduction for Students (viewing transcripts, program evaluations, schedules, active restrictions. Searching and Registering for sections.)
- Registering Online
- Using daVinci--An Introduction for Continuing Education Students
- Roster Verification/Attendance Tracking
- Logging In
- Viewing Class Rosters and Term Schedules (how to email students on your roster via daVinci)
- Searching for Sections
- Using My Advisees and Student Ed. Planning (How to see an advisee's Program Evalutaion)
- Removing Advisor Holds
- Submitting Mid-Semester Warnings Online
- Submitting Final Grades Online
What's New/Coming Soon?
Students can now email their advisor direclty from daVinci. Around the corner are Semester Grade Reports and Managing Wailtlists. On the horizon are online Transcript Requests, Address Updates, Online Tution payments, viewing Financial Aid and eAdvisor (academic planning with daVinci.)
Faculty can now email students in their class via daVinci's "Class Roster" link. On the horizon is acadmic planning.