Current daVinci Status:
New this Year!!!
There is no longer a Major's Advising Day. Please be sure to check with your department for details on the major's advising and registration period.
Current Registration Status:
- Spring 2015 Advising: The advising period for the spring 2015 term will begin on Monday, October 20. Please check with your department for specific schedules and deadlines for you major!
- Major Registration Schedule ***(please note, students will register for their major classes at different times depending on which major you are in. Please be sure to check with your deaprtment to find out when you will register for your major classes)***
- Open Registration Schedule
- Dual Majors Registration Policy
- Graduate and Certificate students should contact the Grad/Cert Records Administrator, Jackie Knight, for specific registration policies and deadlines for the Summer and Fall 2014 terms.
If you are unable to Log-In to daVinci, please contact Tech Central at 617-879-7888 or visit the Tech Central Office on the 3rd floor of the Tower Building
- If you have any questions regarding daVinci please email email@example.com
- Using daVinci--An Introduction for Students (viewing transcripts, program evaluations, schedules, active restrictions. Searching and Registering for sections.)
- Registration Worksheet
- Registering Online
- Using daVinci--An Introduction for Continuing Education Students
- Roster Verification/Attendance Tracking
- Logging In
- Viewing Class Rosters and Term Schedules (how to email students on your roster via daVinci)
- Searching for Sections
- Using My Advisees and Student Ed. Planning (How to see an advisee's Program Evalutaion)
- Removing Advisor Holds
- Submitting Mid-Semester Warnings Online
- Submitting Final Grades Online