You are here
Colleges of the Fenway
Colleges of the Fenway (COF) is a collaborative effort of six neighboring Boston-based colleges in the Fenway area, including: Emmanuel College, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Simmons College, Wentworth Institute of Technology and Wheelock College.
As a member of the COF, MassArt students have access to resources including:
- Cross-Registration: Take advantage of the wide variety of courses in which you, as an undergraduate student within COF, are eligible to enroll
- Study Abroad: Global Education Opportunities (GEO) Center offers member colleges a shared resource for preparing students with learning and life experiences to function effectively in a global environment. The Center is dedicated to building awareness of, support for, access to and participation in COF-sponsored cross-cultural education abroad as well as in the U.S.
- Intramural Sports Join a team with students from other member institutions. Sports include: Flag Football, Outdoor Soccer, Tennis, Softball, Volleyball and Basketball
- Performing Arts: Take classes towards a minor in Performing Arts or participate in ensembles such as orchestra, jazz band, dance, and theater
- Fenway Card Issued to all students, faculty, and staff, the Fenway Card is required for identification and access to campus services, including free admission to the Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum. It also offers a convenient account -Fenway Cash - for making cashless purchases at all six colleges and around the Fenway
- Student Activities The COF hosts collaborative student initiatives for social, recreational, and educational programs amongst the six member colleges. To view upcoming COF events, visit the Colleges of the Fenway Calendar
- SHOWA Be a part of the College Connector Program by serving as a mentor to Japanese exchange students while learning about the Japanese culture